- Position Title: Internship with possible full-time extension
- Work location: Beijing, China
- Start date: Flexible, preferably from August
- Period: At least 3 months, 3 days per week in office
The work involves market research, analysis and presentations as well as client meetings. You will contribute on external consultancy projects assisting our clients in Asia, on our ventures and developing our firm. You will work closely with senior consultants as well as the management and are expected to take on substantial responsibility.
ARC Consulting is looking for a candidate:
- A top performer with a strong ability to take initiative
- Strong learning capability and focus on details
- Independent thinking
- Great people skills
- PPT & Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to adapt and proven ability to learn in a fast-changing environment
The applicant should be in his or her final year of university, major in economics, business administration or international trade related fields are preferred. While academic results and experience are important, having the right drive and entrepreneurial spirit is crucial.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, academic transcript and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org