- Position Title: Internship
- Work location: Beijing, China
- The work involves market research, analysis and presentations as well as client meetings. You will contribute on external consultancy projects assisting our clients in Asia, on our ventures and developing our firm. You will work closely with senior consultants as well as the management and are expected to take on substantial responsibility.
- The applicant should be in his or her final year of university, major in economics, business administration or international trade related fields are preferred. While academic results and experience are important, having the right drive and entrepreneurial spirit is crucial.
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Strong learning capability and focus on details
- Willingness to adapt and proven ability to learn in a fast-changing environment
- Independent thinking
- Great people skills
- PPT & Excel skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
How to apply:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org