- Position Title: Associate Partner
- Work location: UK
- Start date: TBD
ARC Consulting is looking for a new Associate Partner to represent the company in the UK.
As an Associate Partner, you will be a key member of our senior leadership team, expanding our corporate presence in your region. Your primary responsibility will be to identify and develop new client opportunities for our delivery teams, with primary focus on the services of ARC Consulting – ARC Groups advisory division.
A successful candidate for this role will:
- Bring a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience, with a proven record in generating successful business ventures and closing deals.
- Possess excellent presentational skills, able to effectively influence key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, always eager to seize opportunities and build successful ventures from the ground up.
- Be fluent in English and possess native language skills of the country in which they wish to work.
The role offers a unique opportunity to shape the trajectory of a fast-growing company, create meaningful relationships, and make a significant impact in bridging Western companies with the dynamic markets of Asia.
About ARC Consulting:
ARC Consulting, a part of ARC Group, is the most trusted and well recognized partner and service provider for European companies doing business in China and South East Asia.
We have a decade of experience clearly specialized in bridging the business ecosystems of Northern Europe and East Asia. Our services cover market entry and growth, operational setup and reorganization, production and sourcing, as well as cross-border M&A and financing.
Today we put this expertise into use to support both clients including many global market leaders, as well as our own investments and portfolio companies. Our investment arm Lotus Ventures is both building new startups and investing in growth companies.
How to apply:
Please send us your application, including CV and any inquiries to:
+46 (0)70 444 29 72