- Position Title: Associate Consultant
- Work location: Shanghai and Guangdong Zhongshan, China
- Work independently to design and develop templates used for data collection.
- Independently collect data either through interviews, surveys, desk research, or other methods depending on the project’s scope, nature, and requirements.
- Assist in preparing and conducting supplier/ site visits and collecting relevant data.
- Independently carry out relevant analysis according to project requirements and scope.
- Prepare concise, accurate documents to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from senior consultants.
- A bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in supply chain, international trade, business management related fields work experiences, consulting background from in house or in a firm is a plus
- Logical thinking, high integrity, diligent and detailed, be responsible
- A proactive team player with the ability to work independently on project-based analysis and business assessment.
- Good communication skills both in Chinese and English
How to apply:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org