- Position Title: Content Manager
- Work location: Stockholm/Kuala Lumpur/Ho Chi Minh City/Hong Kong/Singapore/Dubai
ARC Group is a full-service financial institution, deeply rooted in Asia with a global presence. With an additional management consultancy branch, ARC Group offers a full spectrum of services specializing in bridging the business environment of Asia and the rest of the world, providing strategic guidance and solutions to businesses worldwide. With a dedicated team of experts and a proven track record of success, we help our clients achieve their financial goals and drive growth.
We’re now seeking a skilled Content Manager with a creative mindset and strong writing skills to join our diverse team to lead the group’s marketing content creation.
In the role of Content Manager, you will be primarily responsible for creating compelling and insightful content that echoes our industry knowledge and thought leadership. Collaborating closely with senior management and junior consultancy resources, you will generate various forms of content including news releases, market updates, industry analyses, social media posts, event content, news, investor relations newsletters and transactional updates. Moreover, you will be involved in managing our marketing strategies, ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Produce quality content that aligns with our brand and resonates with our target audience.
- Work with our management and industry experts to decode complex concepts into clear, engaging content.
- Conduct comprehensive research to create content that positions ARC Group as a market thought leader.
- Aid in the execution of marketing strategies, including email campaigns and promotional materials.
- Maintain brand alignment across all content.
- Proofread and edit content for accuracy and precision.
- Produce regular newsletters to company stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in content/marketing roles.
- Previous experience from or exposure to finance, investment banking, or consulting is advantageous.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with the ability to simplify complex information.
- Advanced research skills with an understanding of industry trends.
- Familiarity with SEO principles.
- Aptitude for effective collaboration and multitasking.
- Experience of working with Asian topics is advantageous.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with experienced staff, including C-level management.
- Opportunity for fast career progression.
- An inclusive and supportive work environment.
- International exposure.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
How to apply:
To apply, email your resume, writing portfolio, and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and interest in joining our team to email@example.com, with:
“Content Manager Application – [Your Name]” in the subject line.
The role is available immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ARC Group advocates for diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.